The Columbus Urban League Minority Business Assistance Center (MBAC), the Columbus Chamber of Commerce, and the Ohio Small Business Development Center at Columbus State Community College are pleased to announce the National Small Business Week Procurement Series. Each year, public agencies and corporate entities set aside millions of dollars to spend with diverse suppliers. The goal of this series is to prepare diverse suppliers to compete for those contracts. The series includes sessions on how to get certified as a diverse business, networking and pitching tips, eliminating barriers to funding their businesses, and how to do business with public agencies and corporations. The series will occur May 2-6, 2022 with virtual sessions May 2-5 and a culmination event on May 6th that will be held at The Columbus State Conference Center.
To register, visit the following site – Columbus Chamber of Commerce Member Hosted Events.
- May 2: A Conversation about Certifications | National Small Business Week Procurement Series | Virtual Event
- May 3: Networking and Pitching with Excellence | National Small Business Week Procurement Series | Virtual Event
- May 4: Eliminating Barriers to Funding Your Business | National Small Business Week Procurement Series | Virtual Event
- May 5: Doing Business with Public Agencies | National Small Business Procurement Series | Virtual Event
- May 6: In-Person | Doing Business with Corporations | National Small Business Week Procurement Series
For more information, please contact: