- Access to New Business Relationships – The marketing opportunities at Chamber events allow businesses to start relationships with new clients and customers. Our events are also a great place to strengthen or renew relations with connections.
- Creates Customer/Community Loyalty – Your sponsorship of local business community events builds visibility and increases the odds of your customers recommending your business to contacts.
- Advertising/Publicity – Chamber events are highly publicized and so are their sponsors. Exposure in print, in digital, and at the program or event ensures heightened sponsor brand recognition among a targeted audience of business owners, executives, and Chamber members.
- Demonstrates Civic Engagement – All businesses play an important role in the framework of a community and accept a portion of the responsibility in making sure that the community stays healthy and whole. Your involvement in community events exhibits your concern for the community and has a favorable effect on your business.
- Association with High Profile Businesses – Companies that desire to be coined “Industry Leaders” welcome the benefits of being associated with important business events and programs. Chamber events are among the top places to gain name recognition with professionals, executives, managers, and other business decision-makers.
Signature events and series include:
- Columbus Chamber Annual Meeting
- Clambake & Lobster Feast
- CEO Insights
- Business Drives Government or Meet the Class
- Government Spotlight events
- Experience Series events
- Columbus Region Logistics Council events
In addition, our Columbus Chamber Foundation (501c3) event:
- Play to Work: Golf & Tennis Outing