Are you looking for ways to invest in the professional development of your associates? The Columbus Chamber has launched a new, member-exclusive program, designed for elevating business professionals. By promoting professional growth through a six-month series of programming, participants will master the business communication skills necessary to elevate themselves throughout their professional career.
- Must be a member of the Columbus Chamber in good standing.
- Participant must be nominated by their supervisor.
- Up to two participants per member business.
- Rolling application process on a first-come-first-serve basis with a maximum of 40 participants. Once we exceed that limit, you will be put on a waitlist.
- One series per month for six consecutive months.
- Each series will focus on a topic relating to best practices when communicating in a business-to-business setting.
- Programs will be held from 3-7 PM.
- Group will be facilitated by Andrew Kingery, White Stone Consulting, with additional guest speakers that are experts in their respective fields.
- Spring 2020
- Spring 2021
- Fall 2021
- Spring 2022
- Winter 2022
- Cost to participate in the program is $950 per series.
- Once your nomination is received, you will receive an invoice from the Chamber. Payment of the invoice is made directly to the Columbus Chamber.
*Our session is now open for Class 5 launching in June of 2022. All speakers and curriculum are subject to change from session to session. If you are interested in participating or have someone on your team that you would like to nominate, please email email@example.com. You may also contact Mallory Roth at 614-221-1321.