The Columbus Region Logistics Council (CRLC), an initiative of the Columbus Chamber, is all about industry collaboration.
Our business network is a catalyst for advocacy and promoting a competitive logistics industry in Central Ohio. Our members include:
- Cargo and freight carriers
- Warehouse and distribution providers/Third Party Logistics (3PLs)
- Service providers to the logistics industry
The CRLC provides:
- Business connections are our kind of thing, we provide customized support as your hub for those crucial contacts.
- Talent Strategies where we link emerging talent to opportunity and create vocational awareness.
- Industry insights through education and communication of regular news updates.
- Government navigation and momentum of awareness of issues towards creating a strong business environment that supports the logistics and transportation industry.
We provide advocacy in support of structural framework that guides our mission with focus on economic development, advocacy and workforce and talent strategies.
Ranked as one of the nation’s top logistics hotspots, the Columbus Region logistics infrastructure gets freight where it needs to be through truck, rail, air and port, on-time, every time.
At the heart of this economic driver is the Columbus Region Logistics Council. The Council was formed by industry leaders in 2008 to serve as the regional catalyst for the growth of the region’s logistics capability. An initiative of the Chamber, we work closely with the Council to drive implementation of a strategic road map that will continue to expand this tremendous asset.