Save on Your Workers’ Compensation Plan
Columbus Chamber members will save an average of $2,690 this year through our Workers’ Compensation Program, which is administered by CareWorksComp.
As the largest workers’ compensation Third Party Administrator (TPA) in Ohio with more than 48,000 customers, CareWorksComp strives to exceed customer expectations and reduce the impact of workers’ compensation costs. CareWorksComp embraces a results-oriented approach that fully integrates safety prevention and risk control with aggressive claims management to provide a sizeable return on investment. CareWorksComp is proud to serve as the Chamber’s workers’ compensation partner.
For a free, no-obligation analysis, contact:
- BWC true-up period for private employees begins July 1, 2019.
- Read the Group Rating Safety Accountability Letter from the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- What is a Safety Banner?
- Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Changes its Premium Collection Process
- Workers’ Compensation: The “Risk” of Group Retrospective Rating – Is Perception Reality?
- Prevent injury in the workplace: Find your industry at the Workplace Safety Center