Providing Connections to Help Small Businesses Succeed
Did you know that 80 percent of our member businesses have 50 employees or less? We are here to help small businesses open the door to connections and resources with our Small Business Support.
- Is comprised of 24 small business owners who provide input, feedback, and advice to the Columbus Chamber on a variety of issues.
- Meets bi-monthly and serves as the big voice of small business for the Chamber.
- Is responsible for identifying potential new members for the Small Business Council, play a strong role in the identification and selection of the Chamber’s Small Business Leader Award.
- Check out our Small Business Council members.
The Columbus Chamber has honored Small Business Leaders for over thirty years. These leaders rise above the rest and have substantiated success and leadership, increased sales, workforce and contributions to the community. These are the elite, the best of the best. Visit the Small Business Leader Award Hall of Fame to view past recipients.
Nominations for the 2023 Small Business Leader Awards are now closed. Please contact Lorie Holt with any questions.
- Is comprised of 24 small business owners who are ambassadors for the Chamber within the Central Ohio business community.
- Are individuals who want to engage more with the Chamber community in a mutually beneficial way.
- Is a fantastic way to get involved in the Chamber business community and network with your peers.
- Check out our Member Engagement Committee members.