The Columbus Chamber is small business focused.
Did you know that 70 percent of our member businesses have 50 employees or less? We are here to help small businesses open the door to connections and resources with our Small Business Support.
- Is comprised of 24 small business owners who provide input, feedback, and advice to the Columbus Chamber on a variety of issues.
- Meets bi-monthly and serves as the big voice of small business for the Chamber.
- Is responsible for identifying potential new members for the Small Business Council, play a strong role in the identification and selection of the Chamber’s Small Business Leader Award.
- Check out our Small Business Council members.
Interested in becoming a voice for the small business community? Join the Chamber’s Small Business Council. Nominations are due by 3 p.m. on Thursday, November 30, 2017.
- Provides information and resources for women and minority-owned companies throughout the Columbus Region.
- A collection of business resources designed to help women and minority-owned businesses grow, resources include:
- Links to bid opportunities
- Access to service providers
- Information access to capital
- Business planning
- Access to a common certification application, which eliminates the need for women and minority-owned businesses to complete multiple forms containing redundant information.
The Columbus Chamber has honored Small Business Leaders for over thirty years. These leaders rise above the rest and have substantiated success and leadership, increased sales, workforce and contributions to the community. These are the elite, the best of the best. Visit the Small Business Leader Award Hall of Fame to view past recipients as well as the 2017 Small Business Leader Award Finalists.
Nominations for the 2018 Small Business Leader Awards will open Wednesday, September 6 and will close Wednesday, September 27.