Interested in Joining the Small Business Council?
We are always looking for business owners, presidents, chief executives or managing partners who have a passion for the small business community and the Columbus Chamber! This is a fantastic way to get involved in the Chamber business community and network with your peers. Nominations are open in Q4, please reach out to Lorie Holt at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Membership requirements and criteria are listed below:
- Current Columbus Chamber Member
- Three-year commitment to the council
- Attend 5 out of 7 meetings per year
- Committee participation
- Financial support of Chamber initiatives and events
- For-profit company
- Combined operations in the Region employs no more than 500 FTE
- Been in business for at least three consecutive years