Next Level DEIA
Take DEIA to the next level in your organization
In today’s business world, DEIA (diversity, equity, inclusion, and access) is everyone’s responsibility. That’s why the Columbus Chamber Foundation and the Workforce Development Board of Central Ohio are partnering to facilitate a program focused on developing DEIA capability to build more inclusive and diverse teams that improve business outcomes and increase innovation.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to . . .
- Know how to infuse DEIA principles and practices into an organization’s design
- Craft a customized DEIA strategy and action plan
- Adopt an inclusive leadership mindset and skillset
- Lead DEIA change in an organization
- Identify metrics that promote DEIA sustainability
7-week accelerator; one session per week
4 sessions are in-person and 3 are virtual (subject to change)
Group will be facilitated by Sherrice Sledge-Thomas and guest speakers who are experts in the DEIA field.
Cost and Registration
The cost to participate in the program is $950 per series, unless you qualify for the scholarship.
Once your registration is received, you will receive an invoice from the Chamber with two options for payment – credit card or check.
- Established small-mid size for-profit business in Franklin County
- In operation for 2+ years
- Employ 10-500 people
- Proven sustainability with the opportunity to grow, expand, and pivot
- Desire to implement a DEIA program with consultative guidance
- Able to commit approximately 50 hours over one year to learn how to create a system DEIA action plan, implement it, and monitor progress
- Willing to enhance organizational leadership capability
- Empowered to make decisions in the organization
Our session is now open for Cohort 2, launching in January 2023. All speakers and curriculum are subject to change from session to session. If you are interested in participating, click here to register.