Next Level DEIA | Cohort 2
Take DEIA to the next level in your organization
In today’s business world, DEIA (diversity, equity, inclusion, and access) is everyone’s responsibility. That’s why the Columbus Chamber Foundation and the Workforce Development Board of Central Ohio are partnering to facilitate a program focused on developing DEIA capability to build more inclusive and diverse teams that improve business outcomes and increase innovation.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to . . .
- Know how to infuse DEIA principles and practices into an organization’s design
- Craft a customized DEIA strategy and action plan
- Adopt an inclusive leadership mindset and skillset
- Lead DEIA change in an organization
- Identify metrics that promote DEIA sustainability
9-week accelerator, 1 virtual onboarding session and 8 in-person sessions (subject to change)
Group will be facilitated by Sherrice Sledge-Thomas, Ankit Shah, and Varsey Laurelle – who are experts in the DEIA field.
All sessions run from 3:30 to 6:00 pm
- January 12, 2023 – Welcome and Onboarding
- February 16, 2023 – DEIA Foundations
- March 7, 2023 – DEIA in Organization Design
- March 21, 2023 – DEIA Metrics that Matter
- March 28, 2023 – Inclusive Leadership
- April 4, 2023 – Engaging Employees in DEIA
- April 13, 2023 – Supplier Diversity
- April 27, 2023 – Leading DEIA Change
- May 11, 2023 – Next Level DEIA Graduation
Cost and Registration
The cost to participate in the program is $950 per series, unless you qualify for the scholarship.
- Established small-mid size for-profit business in Franklin County
- In operation for 2+ years
- Employ 10-500 people
- Proven sustainability with the opportunity to grow, expand, and pivot
- Desire to implement a DEIA program with consultative guidance
- Able to commit approximately 50 hours over one year to learn how to create a system DEIA action plan, implement it, and monitor progress
- Willing to enhance organizational leadership capability
- Empowered to make decisions in the organization
Our session is now closed for Cohort 2. All speakers and curriculum are subject to change from session to session.
Please reach out to Sherrice Thomas with questions.