Member Spotlight by Anagha Vyas, Persistent Systems Inc.
Persistent Systems is a global company specializing in software product and technology services. For over two decades, Persistent has consistently been selected as the trusted innovation partner for the world’s largest technology brands, leading enterprises and pioneering start-ups. Persistent develops best-in-class solutions in key next-generation technology areas including Analytics, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Mobility and Social, for the independent software vendors (ISVs), telecommunications and media, life sciences and healthcare, and financial services verticals.
Tell us about your company’s mission, values and culture.
At Persistent, we focus on building an inclusive culture that employees can strongly identify with, based on our core values. This approach is especially relevant in today’s context, as the organization grows inorganically and each vertical develops its own personality based on the nature of their business.
Core Purpose: To be a well-respected technology company focused on delivering best in class innovative solutions to its customers and partners.
At Persistent Systems, we don’t just build products; we aim to build lives.
- It’s Bring Your Hobby Day Everyday
Whether you’re a fan of sports, fine arts, performing arts, or just an expert at taking long naps, we have a platform to help you showcase your talents. Time to polish that tennis backhand!
- We Believe The More You Work, The More You Need To Party
Which is why we regularly organize various cultural and social entertainment events; while advising every new recruit to have party wear always on standby.
- More Opportunities To Grow Your Network, And Your Popularity
We offer endless networking opportunities to employees and their families. Even if you’re not on a quest to pump up your LinkedIn network to 500+, you’re sure to befriend some great people.
- Helping You Build A Resume That Knocks People’s Socks Off
(And perhaps convinces that old school master how wrong he was about you.) Persistent’s training sessions, workshops and skill building sessions will help you grow continuously and become the best in your field.
- Making You Wealthy, While Keeping You Healthy
Our wellness initiatives focus on your physical fitness, mental well-being, diet and healthcare needs. We like our employees to be hackathon and marathon ready.
- Ensuring You Earn Some Good Karma
At Persistent, you get a chance to participate in various betterment initiatives that directly benefit you in your personal life. It’s time to give yourself a pat on the back, if we haven’t done so already.
What are the services you use the most (or are looking forward to using) from the Columbus Chamber?
- Workforce and business development programs
- Leverage the Chamber for increased visibility of our business’ news and events
How do you stay engaged with trends that you see in your industry?
- Watching the customer space – Identifying the leaders, and learning what they are doing and where they are going. This is where a lot of the innovations are happening.
- Following experts – People that have forgotten more than most of us will ever know about a particular technology.
- Getting hands dirty – There is no better way to experience technology than building something with it.