Columbus, OH – WestCamp is proud to announce it was recently awarded eight 2020 Print Excellence Awards from Graphic
Media Alliance on January 30, 2020 at the Central Region Banquet at the Creekside Conference and Event Center.
Each year, Graphic Media Alliance holds its Print Excellence Awards Competition to recognize Ohio, Michigan and northern Kentucky printers who have demonstrated excellence in 35 categories and two out-of-region expert judges ranked them in a regional competition.
Each of the Gold award winners in the regional competition are entered in an association-wide competition for Best of Category and Best of Show prizes that will be awarded in September at the 2020 Grand Ceremony sponsored by Millcraft.
WestCamp won the following awards:
6 Gold Awards:
- Campaigns/Promotions, Books | “Reflections” Book – Columbus Museum of Art
- Large Format Printing | Nationwide Arena Windows – Columbus Blue Jackets
- Large Format Printing | Field of Heroes – Westerville Sunrise Rotary
- Creative/Design | Print Excellence Awards Swatch Book – Graphic Media Alliance
- Announcements & Invitations | NOLA 2020 – Belterra Casino
- Campaigns/Promotions | Yearly Promotional Campaign – Belterra Casino
2 Silver Awards:
- Direct Mail | Print Excellence Awards Swatch Book – Graphic Media Alliance
- Annual Reports | 2018 Annual Report – Ohio Water Development Authority
Since 1962, WestCamp has specialized in innovative print, packaging and promotional services for business. The employee owned company is located in Westerville, Ohio with an additional office in Cleveland. Visit www.westcamppress.com for more information.
Graphic Media Alliance serves over 300 commercial printing companies and suppliers to the industry
in its service area. Graphic Media Alliance is an affiliate of the national Printing Industries of America, the largest graphic arts association in the world. For complete information on Graphic Media Alliance and Printing Industries of America, please visit www.graphicmedia.org.