Nominations for the third class of Elevate are now closed.
The third class of Elevate Cbus will launch April 6, 2021, in a virtual format due to COVID-19 and in adherence with CDC guidelines. The program will be re-evaluated at a later date to consider implementing hybrid, socially distanced sessions at a LA Catering. If possible, these will start as early as June.
Elevate Cbus will also facilitate a number of socially distanced networking meetups in small groups for networking throughout all six sessions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Taylor Exner at ElevateCbus@Columbus.org.
Fall 2021 Programming
- 4/6: Class 3 Kickoff/Happy Hour
- 4/13: So You Want to Lead
- 5/11: Engaging Others in Your Journey and Staying on Track
- 6/8: Building Your Relationships
- 7/13: Manage Process, Lead People
- 8/10: The Road to Elevation
- 9/14: Make it Last
- 10/12: Class 3 Graduation & Class 4 Kickoff/Happy Hour
- Programs will be held from 3-7 PM
- Group will be facilitated by Andrew Kingery, White Stone Consulting, with additional guest speakers that are experts in their respective fields.
If you are interested in participating or have someone on your team that you would like to nominate, please contact Taylor Exner at email@example.com. You may also contact Taylor at 614-225-6078.
Andrew Kingery -> Bio
The White Stone Consulting Group
Session 5 – 8/10/2021
Sophia Mohr, COTA
Session 2: 5/11/2021
Lisa Fabrizio, Expeditors Columbus
Session 3: 6/8/2021
Brett Kaufman, Kaufman Development
Session 4 – 7/13/2021
Dwight Smith, SSI