Nominations for the third class of Elevate are now closed.
The third class of Elevate Cbus will launch April 6, 2021, in a virtual format due to COVID-19 and in adherence with CDC guidelines. The program will be re-evaluated at a later date to consider implementing hybrid, socially distanced sessions at a LA Catering. If possible, these will start as early as June.
Elevate Cbus will also facilitate a number of socially distanced networking meetups in small groups for networking throughout all six sessions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Taylor Exner at ElevateCbus@Columbus.org.
Fall 2021 Programming
- 4/6: Class 3 Kickoff/Happy Hour
- 4/13: So You Want to Lead
- 5/11: Engaging Others in Your Journey and Staying on Track
- 6/8: Building Your Relationships
- 7/13: Manage Process, Lead People
- 8/10: The Road to Elevation
- 9/14: Make it Last
- 10/12: Class 3 Graduation & Class 4 Kickoff/Happy Hour
- Programs will be held from 3-7 PM
- Group will be facilitated by Andrew Kingery, White Stone Consulting, with additional guest speakers that are experts in their respective fields.
- Cost to participate in the program is $850 per year.
- Once your nomination is received, you will receive an invoice from the Chamber. Payment of the invoice is made directly to the Columbus Chamber
Session 3: 6/8/2021
Brett Kaufman, Kaufman Development
Session 4 – 7/13/2021
Dwight Smith, SSI