The third class of Elevate Cbus will launch April 13, 2020, in a virtual format due to COVID-19 and in adherence with CDC guidelines. If possible, there will be an in-person class 2 graduation & class 3 kickoff/happy hour on March 9. The program will be re-evaluated at a later date to consider implementing hybrid, socially distanced sessions at a member venue.
Elevate Cbus will also facilitate a number of socially distanced networking meetups in small groups for networking throughout all six sessions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Taylor Exner at ElevateCbus@Columbus.org.
Fall 2021 Programming
- 3/9: Class 2 Graduation & Class 3 Kickoff/Happy Hour
- 4/13: So You Want to Lead
- 5/11: Engaging Others in Your Journey and Staying on Track
- 6/8: Building Your Relationships
- 7/13: Manage Process, Lead People
- 8/10: The Road to Elevation
- 9/14: Make it Last
- 10/12: Class 3 Graduation & Class 4 Kickoff/Happy Hour
- Programs will be held from 3-7 PM
- Group will be facilitated by Andrew Kingery, White Stone Consulting, with additional guest speakers that are experts in their respective fields.
- Cost to participate in the program is $850 per year.
- Once your nomination is received, you will receive an invoice from the Chamber. Payment of the invoice is made directly to the Columbus Chamber
Now accepting nominations for its third Elevate Cbus class. Up to two participants per member business can be nominated. This application is on a rolling first-come-first-serve basis with a maximum of 40 participants. Once we exceed that limit, you will be put on a waitlist.
If you are interested in participating or have someone on your team that you would like to nominate, please complete the below nomination and email directly to Taylor Exner at email@example.com. You may also contact Taylor at 614-225-6078.