Cohort two kick-off will be on April 14, 2020 and is designed to have accepted participants and their supervisor come together to learn more about the program. There will be tips on how to promote the implementation of the skills they will be learning and provide an opportunity to network with others in the cohort. This program will also be the graduation of cohort one, for an extreme networking opportunity!
Session 2 Programming
- 4/14: Cohort 1 Graduation & Cohort 2 Kickoff/Happy Hour
- 5/12: So You Want to Lead
- 6/9: Engaging Others in Your Journey and Staying on Track
- 7/14: Building Your Relationships
- 8/11: Manage Process, Lead People
- 9/8: The Road to Elevation
- 10/13: Make it Last
- 11/10: Cohort 2 Graduation & Cohort 3 Kickoff/Happy Hour
- Programs will be held from 3-7 PM.
- Group will be facilitated by Andrew Kingery, White Stone Consulting, with additional guest speakers that are experts in their respective fields.
If you are interested in participating or have someone on your team that you would like to nominate, please complete the below nomination and email directly to Taylor Exner at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Taylor at 614-225-6078.
Session 2: 6/9/2020
Jack Partirdige + Darnita Bradley