The Columbus Chamber is working hard to ensure your business has access to the resources it needs to succeed during this critical time of need. Elevate Cbus is still accepting nominations for its second cohort and will make necessary adjustments to programming to adhere to the CDC’s COVID-19 guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Taylor Exner at ElevateCbus@Columbus.org.
Cohort two kick-off will be held on August 13, 2020 and is designed to have accepted participants and their supervisor come together to learn more about the program. There will be tips on how to promote the implementation of the skills they will be learning and provide an opportunity to network with others in the cohort. This program will also be the graduation of cohort one, for an extreme networking opportunity!
Session 2 Programming – NEW DATES
- 8/13: Cohort 1 Graduation & Cohort 2 Kickoff/Happy Hour
- 9/8: So You Want to Lead
- 10/13: Engaging Others in Your Journey and Staying on Track
- 11/10: Building Your Relationships
- 12/8: The Road to Elevation
- 1/12: Manage Process, Lead People
- 2/9: Make it Last
- Cohort 2 Graduation & Cohort 3 Kickoff/Happy Hour
- Programs will be held from 3-7 PM at sparkspace
- Group will be facilitated by Andrew Kingery, White Stone Consulting, with additional guest speakers that are experts in their respective fields.
If you are interested in participating or have someone on your team that you would like to nominate, please complete the below nomination and email directly to Taylor Exner at email@example.com. You may also contact Taylor at 614-225-6078.
Session 3: 11/10/2020
Steve Lyons, Columbus Crew
Session 5 – 1/12/2020
Roger Rawlins, Designer Brands
Session 4 – 12/8/2020