The second cohort of Elevate Cbus will launch September 8, 2020 in a virtual format due to COVID-19 and in adherence with CDC guidelines. The program will be re-evaluated at a later date to consider implementing hybrid, socially distanced sessions at venue host LA Catering.
Elevate Cbus will also facilitate a number of socially distanced networking meet ups in small groups for networking throughout all six sessions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Taylor Exner at ElevateCbus@Columbus.org.
At a later date, in-person sessions may potentially be held at L.A. Catering located at 670 Harmon Avenue. You can learn more about the precautions L.A. Catering is taking during COVID-19 to keep its visitors safe here.
Session 2 Programming – NEW DATES
- 9/8: So You Want to Lead
- 10/13: Engaging Others in Your Journey and Staying on Track
- 11/10: Building Your Relationships
- 12/8: The Road to Elevation
- 1/12: Manage Process, Lead People
- 2/9: Make it Last
- Cohort 2 Graduation & Cohort 3 Kickoff/Happy Hour
- Programs will be held from 3-7 PM either virtually or at LA Catering
- Group will be facilitated by Andrew Kingery, White Stone Consulting, with additional guest speakers that are experts in their respective fields.
- Cost to participate in the program is $850 per year.
- Once your nomination is received, you will receive an invoice from the Chamber. Payment of the invoice is made directly to the Columbus Chamber
If you are interested in participating or have someone on your team that you would like to nominate, please complete the below nomination and email directly to Taylor Exner at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Taylor at 614-225-6078.
Session 3: 11/10/2020
Steve Lyons, Columbus Crew
Session 5 – 1/12/2020
Roger Rawlins, Designer Brands
Session 4 – 12/8/2020