Are you looking for ways to invest in the professional development of your associates? The Columbus Chamber has launched a new, member-exclusive program, designed for elevating business professionals. By promoting professional growth through a six-month series of programming, participants will master the business communication skills necessary to elevate themselves throughout their professional career.
A kickoff event will be held on September 17th at Serendipity Labs, Short North for participants and their supervisor to come together to learn more about the program. There will be tips on how to promote the implementation of the skills they will be learning and provide an opportunity to network with others in the cohort. For more information and to register, please visit the event page.
- Must be a member of the Columbus Chamber in good standing.
- Participant must be nominated by their supervisor.
- Up to two participants per member business.
- Rolling application process on a first-come-first-serve basis with a maximum of 30 participants. Once we exceed that limit, you will be put on a waitlist.
- One series per month for six consecutive months.
- Each series will focus on a topic relating to best practices when communicating in a business-to-business setting.
- 10/15: So You Want to Lead
- 11/12: Engaging Others in Your Journey and Staying on Track
- 12/10: Building Your Relationships
- 1/14: Manage Process, Lead People
- 2/11: The Road to Elevation
- 3/10: Make it Last
- Programs will be held from 3-7 PM.
- Group will be facilitated by Andrew Kingery, White Stone Consulting, with additional guest speakers that are experts in their respective fields.
- Cost to participate in the program is $750 per year. Early Bird pricing is $700 untill August 26th.
- Once your nomination is received, you will receive an invoice from the Chamber. Payment of the invoice is made directly to the Columbus Chamber.
If you are interested in participating or have someone on your team that you would like to nominate, please complete the below nomination and email directly to Ashley Bernatz and Taylor Exner at email@example.com. You may also contact either one of us at 614-221-1321.