Are you looking for ways to invest in the professional development of your associates? The Columbus Chamber has launched a new, member-exclusive program, designed for elevating business professionals. By promoting professional growth through a six-month series of programming, participants will master the business communication skills necessary to elevate themselves throughout their professional career.
- Must be a member of the Columbus Chamber in good standing.
- Participant must be nominated by their supervisor.
- Up to two participants per member business.
- Rolling application process on a first-come-first-serve basis with a maximum of 50 participants. Once we exceed that limit, you will be put on a waitlist.
- One series per month for six consecutive months.
- Each series will focus on a topic relating to best practices when communicating in a business-to-business setting.
- Programs will be held from 3-7 PM.
- Group will be facilitated by Andrew Kingery, White Stone Consulting, with additional guest speakers that are experts in their respective fields.
- Session 1
- Cost to participate in the program is $850 per year.
- Once your nomination is received, you will receive an invoice from the Chamber. Payment of the invoice is made directly to the Columbus Chamber.
If you are interested in participating or have someone on your team that you would like to nominate, please complete the below nomination and email directly to Taylor Exner at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact her at 614-221-1321.
*Our first session is now closed. We are now accepting applications for our next session that will start in 2020. All speakers and curriculum is subject change session to session.