Owner Circles from the Columbus Chamber
Business owners are called on to lead, motivate and turn a profit. You need to think big and act with laser focus. You rally the team. You inspire. And, you make the tough decisions.
The Columbus Chamber is launching a new initiative called Chamber Owner Circles. These Circles will be composed of 8-9 non-competing business owners who meet monthly for confidential information sharing and brainstorming. These sessions will be self-facilitated, and topics will be determined by the group.
Sessions may cover the various issues business owners encounter – finance, marketing, employee relations, production, accessing new markets and more. There may also be opportunities, based upon feedback, to bring industry leaders to speak on a particular topic.
- Must be a member of the Columbus Chamber in good standing
- Participant must be the owner, founder, CEO, President, or Managing Partner – no assigned representatives
- Participants must have been in business for a minimum of 3 consecutive years
- Must operate a for-profit business
- Each roundtable will consist of 8-9 business owners
- Participants will be placed into groups to minimize competition among industries
- Circles will be limited to 1 ½ – 2 hours duration
- Circles will be self-facilitated and self-directed
- Cost to participate in a Circle is $300 per year.
- Circles will meet monthly.
- Payment is to be made directly to the Columbus Chamber.
If you are interested in participating in one of the Chamber Owner Circles, please complete the application below and email directly to Lorie Holt, Director of Member Services, at email@example.com.
Application must be downloaded prior to completion.