Resources for Columbus Small Businesses and Startups
Startups and growing small businesses like yours are vital to the health of our regional economy. So here at the Columbus Chamber, we do everything we can to ensure your business grows. And believe it or not, more than 70 percent of our members have less than 50 employees.
Curious how we support small businesses and startups every day? Here’s how:
- Connections: Whether you need a founding partner, a law firm to keep you on the straight and narrow, or a marketing consultant to get you started in the digital space, our Member Resource team will help find the perfect match.
- Government Relations: Permits and legal documents may not be your specialty, but it is ours. One of our favorite success stories is how we helped Car2Go begin service in Columbus. Check out the case study.
- Market Research: Our whip-smart researchers can help you find new customers, identify your competition, attract talent and think big picture. Data drives educated business decisions. No more guessing.
- Marketing Consultation: How do I get my business on Google Maps? Should I be on Snapchat? What the heck is SEO? How do I tell my story so reporters will write about us? All of these questions and more can be answered by our marketing team.
- Workforce: Your business depends on your people. So where do you find the best talent? Right here in Columbus, of course. We can help you discover the best places to look for top-notch talent.
Save money: Your bottom line is our bottom line. Membership in the Columbus Chamber means you’ll have access to pooled savings programs for essential services like health, vision and dental insurance, electricity, office supplies and more.
Ready to get started using our small business and startup resources? Get in touch.
Not quite convinced yet? Attend one of our upcoming events to meet some of our successful members.