Thought Leadership by Continental Office
- 25% of today’s workforce said their physical workplace affects their decision to stay/leave (which can be costly both financially and talent-wise)
- When asked how the physical workspace affected their overall happiness, people ranked it an 8 out of 10 with 10 being the most important ß this is across the board from the associate level to the C-Level
- The top 4 things today’s Central Ohio workforce wants: (1) the right technology, (2) better communication, (3) a healthy workplace, (4) flexible settings and spaces
- 87% want flexible settings like workshops, meeting rooms, private spaces, social areas, etc. & 71% told us that choice in where you sit and move throughout the day is important
- Discrepancies between the C-Level/Sr. Management and Management/Associate levels in perceptions of what’s important
Share with a Friend.