Business Drives Government: Navigate. Influence. Connect.
Business Drives Government aims to help Chamber members connect and hear directly from elected officials on issues that impact their business, more efficiently and effectively navigate government complexity, facilitate connections with key stakeholders, and raise the collective voice of the Columbus Region business community at the local, state and federal levels of government.
Friday, October 16
Registration before the event is required. Ticket purchases are considered non-refundable.
For reporting purposes, if you choose to accept a complimentary ticket, you will be included on our JLEC filing as the recipient of a gift from the Columbus Chamber of Commerce in the amount of $25. Municipal elected officials may also have to report the ticket as a gift on your financial disclosure statement.
Member Registration: Free
Non-Member Registration: $25
Investor Level Registration: $100
- 8:30-8:45 WELCOME & OPENING REMARKS
- 8:50 TOPIC 1: POST-COVID ECONOMIC RECOVERY
- 9:45 TOPIC 2: DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION PANEL
- 10:45 NETWORKING SESSION WITH ELECTED OFFICIALS
- 11:45 TOPIC 3: GENERAL ELECTION PREVIEW: WHAT BUSINESSES NEED TO KNOW
- 12:45 TOPIC 4: THE FUTURE OF TRADE