- When: April 13, 2020 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Hosted By: ActionCOACH Central Ohio
- Event Type: Member Hosted Member
In times of uncertainty knowing your cash flow can mean the difference between the success or failure of your business. Join us for this time-critical webinar to learn how to plan, manage, and control your cash flow.
In one hour you will learn…
- The difference between your cash flow and your profit and loss statements… and why both are vital to the success of your business
- How to create a simple cash flow statement to manage your cash flow right away
- How to predict your cash flow so you can make proactive decisions for your business
- Key strategies to quickly boost your cash flow – even in times of crisis
About Your Coach
Heather Yakes, CPSM, PMP, CPM, MBA
Heather Yakes is an internationally recognized business coach—ranking in theTop 10 in the U.S. & Top 25 worldwide—an employee engagement expert, one of only 10 Adding Zeros Licensed Facilitators worldwide, and the owner of an award-winning ActionCOACH Business Coaching firm in Central Ohio. Heather has led multibillion-dollar companies in strategy, growth, sales, marketing, operations, and team building, and she now specializes in working with business owners, executives, and their teams to achieve record-high performance and profits. Her clients experience an average of 50% growth in revenue and 135% growth in profits year over year.
If you are unable to attend the webinar but would like to schedule a complimentary coaching session with a Certified Business Coach, please click here.Register