- When: September 9, 2014 at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Hosted By: Columbus Chamber
- Event Type: Chamber
- Event Series: Webinar Series
All businesses can agree — the less money spent on lawyers and lawsuits, the better. Time, money, and energy spent on legal issues are resources taken away from the company’s mission. But finding the right formula for minimizing resources spent on legal issues is easier said than done. This webinar will give businesses of all sizes tools for knowing when to call, whom to call, and how much you should be spending.
Key webinar takeaways:
1. When do you need to consult counsel?
2. How do you choose a lawyer for a particular issue?
3. How do you know what you should be spending on legal services and how do you manage it with a lawyer?
William A. Nolan, Office Managing Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP. Nolan’s experience includes being a contributing writer for The Metropreneur and serving on the panel for the Ohio State Bar Association business litigation program.
About our webinars:
The Columbus Chamber is proud to host the Smart Edge Professional Development Webinar Series in 2014. Our monthly webinars provide consistent, easy access educational opportunities for membersâ€”by members. Watch for them every second Tuesday at 10 a.m. Each lasts 30-45 minutes. You can also watch past webinars on demand.Register