- When: December 5, 2018 at 11:00am - 11:45am
- Hosted By: Findley Inc.
- Event Type: Member Hosted Member
When contemplating a pension plan termination, plan sponsors need to understand and prepare for the complexity of the termination process. Simply put, there are multiple preparation activities that will result in a smoother, more predictable process.
This 45-minute webinar for plan sponsors, auditors, attorneys, and investment advisors will highlight the following plan termination preparation steps:
- Financial – Findley PlanTermTM Financial Modeler demonstration of the moving variables and strategies for each
- Plan Design – Legislative considerations and replacement benefits
- Data – Data quality, missing participants, QDROs
- Implementation Strategy – Develop high-level objectives, build consensus among stakeholders, create change management strategy, and refine key messages and communication plans
Wednesday, December 5, 2018. 11:00 am – 11:45 pm EST
Our goal is to simplify this complex process making it easier for you to lay out a path to achieve your goal. You will understand the various strategies and planning activities that will achieve an efficient and successful termination of your pension plan.
Advanced questions are welcomed and may be included on the registration form.Register