The DataConnect Conference
June 2 @ 7:30 am – June 3 @ 5:30 pm
The DataConnect Conference (fka. Women in Analytics Conference) is in less than 2 months!
This year’s theme is AI-Personalization: The Future of Human-Centered Algorithms.
With multiple tracks — AI & ML, Driving Value & Communicating Insights, Leadership & Strategy, Governance & Risk, and Data Engineering & Management, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from an array of industry thought leaders covering a variety of topics.
A few of the talk titles include:
• Analytics Engineering & Metric Management
• AI Personalization with Small Data
• Data Mesh and the Modern Data Stack
• Managing an Open Source Project
• Why MLOps is Critical to the Future of your Business
• Experimentation & Metrics to Evaluate the Impact of AI on Users
• Adding Context to Financial Dashboards
• Data Governance for Modern Organizations
• Getting Buy-In: How to beat data skepticism to maximize impact of data science and analytics
• User-facing, realtime analytics using Apache Pinot
• Using Analytics to Support Ohio’s Children
Hear from speakers from Olive, the FBI, Meta, Kroger, State Auto, RStudio, Huntington, Hex, CoverMyMeds, Select Star, Hex, Lyft, Capital One, Accenture, IBM, and More!
Formerly known as Women in Analytics Conference, we’ve recently updated our branding for the conference to ensure everyone knew that all are welcome and encouraged to attend!
We have a special 10% discount for Columbus Chamber members! Use cbuschamber at checkout. Send your team and reach out to us to learn more about bulk ticket discounts!