- When: October 9, 2018 at 3:45pm - 6:00pm
230 West St. Suite 700
Columbus, OH 43215
- Event Type: Member Hosted Member
Join Urko Wood, founder of Reveal Growth, and GBQ Managing Director, Darci Congrove, for an interactive workshop designed specifically for CEOs and Presidents of business-to-business companies. Learn how the Jobs-to-be-Done strategy increases new product success rates and revenue growth two to five times over other approaches. This is a rare opportunity for leaders to see how over 400 of the Fortune 1000 have allocated their resources optimally by gaining a laser-focus on market opportunities and achieved unparalleled results.
Virtually every company leader wants to establish a competitive advantage to drive revenue growth. Innovation can be an excellent way to do this, but most innovation efforts fail. In this workshop, Urko Wood, the founder of Reveal Growth, will explain how and why the Jobs-to-be-Done (JTBD) strategy process increases new product success rates and revenue growth 2 – 5X over other approaches. Urko is an expert JTBD practitioner who will help you:
- Learn 3 proven JTBD growth strategies that turn innovation into a business process that consistently delivers results
- Understand how JTBD precedes and improves other innovation approaches, e.g., design thinking, lean startup, etc.
- Gain strategic insights and develop actionable next steps through hands-on exercises specific to your business needs
- Learn how Darci Congrove, Managing Director of GBQ Partners, used the JTBD methodology to differentiate the firm
- Dive deeper into best practices through Q&A with Urko and Darci
Participants are encouraged to bring their innovation and growth challenges and learn how to apply rigor, clarity and focus to drive extraordinary growth.
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
3:45 PM – Registration
4:00 – 5:00 – Workshop
5:00 – 6:00 – Social mixing
Parking is available at the Arena Grand Theatre Parking (aka Cinema/Marconi Garage) located at 170 Marconi Blvd.