- When: January 26, 2019 at 9:00am - 12:00pm
Ohio Dominican University
1216 Sunbury Road
Columbus, OH 43219
- Event Type: Member Member Hosted
Saturdays: Jan. 26 & Feb. 2 – 9 AM to noon
Attend this course and learn how to:
- Create a plan to retire on your terms
- Use new tax law changes to your advantage
- Determine if you are paying too much in fees, and if so, how to reduce them
- Use 5 investment strategies to help minimize risks and maximize returns
- Ensure your estate plan still functions properly under new laws.
- Why you need to know your portfolio’s standard deviation, annual turnover and overlap
Why Financial Education is Important
Retirement living conjures up various images. Some see retirement living as traveling. Others envision more family time. Still others simply look forward to more free time. No matter what your view, there are a number of ques-tions and concerns that should be addressed to help you better pre- pare for retirement living. Because in order to pursue your goals and dreams for retirement, it is neces- sary to determine a strategy for your future. Otherwise, your choic- es may be limited and your options few.
Retire Educated is designed to help you regardless of where you are in the retirement spectrum. This course will teach you how to build wealth and align your money with your values to accomplish your goals in life. If you are preparing and planning for retirement, or if you are already retired and looking to make your wealth work for you — the information you learn in this class can deliver rewards throughout your lifetime.There’s value in education. Unlike other seminars, this comprehensive course is not product specific. You will receive objective information on all types of investments and tax strategies. This is an educational event. Nobody will try to sell you anything—so simply come prepared to learn in a very comfortable setting.
Your instructor, Shaun Carney, is a United States Air Force Academy graduate with over 7 years of experience in the financial service industry. Earning his Master of Science in Cost Analysis, Shaun also flies C-17s in the Air Force Reserve. Shaun is an Investment Advisor Representative with Bolt Financial Group, a Registered Investment Advisor.
Call (614) 635-0103