- When: September 26, 2017 at 6:30pm - November 21, 2017 at 8:30pm
Columbus Metropolitan Library
96 S. Grant Ave.
Columbus, OH 43215
- Hosted By: The Learning Lab at Main Library
- Event Type: Member Hosted Member
The Learning Lab at Main Library is offering free classes. No registration is required. If you’re unable to attend, you can schedule a one-on-one appointment with a staff member. Call 614-645-2275 to make an appointment.
Experience Entrepreneurship Business Speakers Series: Join fellow entrepreneurs for a presentation by a guest speaker on special business topics.
- The Business Startup Experience – Kaylee Schanz, founder and owner of Florish
Tuesday, Sept. 26 | 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Florish, founded in 2016, is a subscription floral service. Schanz will share her experience and advice.
- Marketing Your Business for Success – Rebecca Ritchey, Social Media Manager
Tuesday, Oct. 24 | 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Ritchey is the curator of the literary food blog Eating Books and has served as a digital marketing consultant for a number of local organizations. She will share her experience with social media marketing, influencer marketing and online engagement.
- Small Business Finance and Funding – Jerome Jones, Certified Business Advisor
Tuesday, Nov. 21 | 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Currently with the Small Business Development Center at Columbus State Community College, Jones will discuss how to effectively manage small business finances as well as various funding options for prospective startups.
Call: (614) 645-2275
Come in: 96 S. Grant Ave