- This event has passed.
Hidden Workforce: Female Incarceration and the Case for Justice Reform
June 22 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Ohio has one of the largest populations of women in prison. Across the country, incarceration will separate approximately 1.6 million children from their mothers this year. Join us for an invitation-only screening of the documentary “Apart” which follows the journey of three of these women.
The screening will be followed by dinner and a panel discussion on female incarceration, second chance employment, and the role of businesses in calling for justice reform.
- CleanTurn CEO John Rush
- Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry Program Director Malika Kidd
- Macy’s, Inc. Senior Vice President and CEO Action for Racial Equity Fellow Felicia Williams
- Columbus Chamber Foundation Vice President of Talent and Workforce Development Kelly Fuller
- Televerde Chief Impact Officer Michelle Cirocco
Sponsors and Partners:
- Columbus Chamber of Commerce | Columbus Chamber Foundation
- Social Ventures
- EDEN Center
- REPRESENT Justice
- Responsible Business Initiative for Justice