- When: December 11, 2017 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
The STEAM Factory, The Ohio State University
400 West Rich, 2nd Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
- Hosted By: Columbus Women's Association, The Ohio State University Glenn College & The American Association of University Women
- Event Type: Member Hosted Member
The Columbus Women’s Commission is proud to partner with The Ohio State University Glenn College and the American Association of University Women (AAUW) to host a FREE Wage Negotiation Workshop! We know women working full time in the Columbus area earn just 78 cents for every dollar a man earns, which is less than the national average of 80 cents – and for women of color the gap is even worse.
This salary negotiation workshop can help you gain the skills and confidence to successfully negotiate your salary and benefits packages. You will learn:
- About the gender pay gap, including its personal consequences;
- How to quantify and articulate your value;
- How to conduct objective market research and determine a fair target salary; and
- How to create a strategic pitch and respond to salary offers.
*You will also have an opportunity to practice your negotiation!
6pm – 8pm
The STEAM Factory
The Ohio State University
400 West Rich, 2nd Floor | Columbus, Ohio 43215
Space is limited so be sure to reserve your spot today! You can register using the link here. Know someone who would benefit from the workshop? Help us spread the word by sharing the event and registration link with your friends, colleagues, and networks!Register