Are you READY to increase the effectiveness of your staff in 2018?
Based on the internationally best-selling leadership fable, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ facilitates a unique learning experience that measures and develops the top five behaviors of a healthy, well-functioning team. Find out how this program can make a lasting impact on your teams at our showcase event on Friday, January 19, at the C4G headquarters.
As our guest, you will receive:
- Insights from assessment data that you can apply to your own teams and organization
- Case-study stories from companies who have used the Five Behaviors framework
- An overview of The Five Behaviors model and how it can work for your teams
- A chance to enter a drawing to when a free copy of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Opportunity to network with likeminded folks who practice in your professional space
- Tasty food and drinks
Come learn how to build a productive and cohesive team for FREE!
When: Friday, January 19th 2pm-4pm
Where: 371 County Line Rd W, Suite 100 Westerville, Ohio
Lunch: Will be provided by Change 4 Growth
Please email your RSVP today to: