- When: May 15, 2020 at 8:00am - 2:00pm
Fawcett Event Center
2400 Olentangy River Rd.
Colmbus, OH 43210
- Hosted By: Fisher College of Business
- Event Type: Member Hosted Member
Human resources and talent management professionals are faced with a number of challenges associated with navigating and leading the multigenerational workforce.
Fisher College of Business can help.
The Fisher Leadership Initiative Conference provides human resources professionals with the tools and knowledge needed to develop high-performing leaders and managers in their organizations. Engage with top experts at the Fisher Leadership Initiative Conference and explore a range of workplace strategies from coaching to change management — all while earning professional development units.
Conference sessions include:
• Assessing your organization’s leadership capabilities
• Coaching in the workplace: Why millennials need it
• Managing high-maintenance employees
• Leading change in organizations: Preparing leaders for success
Registration is $55 and includes:
• Access to the BUILD leadership assessment and report
• Breakfast and lunch
• 4.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
Questions can be directed to Dylan Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is valid for 4.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.Register