- When: January 23, 2020 at 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Ohio History Center
800 E. 17th Ave.
Columbus , OH 43211
- Hosted By: Ohio History Connection
- Event Type: Member Member Hosted
SAH Archipedia is an authoritative online encyclopedia of the U.S. built environment organized by the Society of Architectural Historians and the University of Virginia Press. It contains histories, photographs, and maps for over 20,000 structures and places. This free event will feature four of the 36 contributors to Ohio’s SAH Archipedia project:
- Barbara Powers, Ohio History Connection
- Jeffrey Darbee, Benjamin D. Rickey & Co.
- Nathalie Wright, Historic Preservation Consultant
- Kevin Rose, Springfield’s Turner Foundation
The evening includes:
6 p.m.— Reception with cash bar – share YOUR favorite Ohio building or place
7 p.m.— Presentation about Ohio Architecture and more about Ohio’s SAH Archipedia project
8 p.m.— Audience Discussion, Q & A
8:30 p.m.— Guided tours of the Ohio History Center. Explore the museum’s unique spaces and learn about its significant construction history.
Free event—advance registration required due to limited seating. This event is open for everyone, but is geared towards an adult audience. 800.686.1541 or at the link below.Register