Dickens of a Christmas, Ohio History Connection’s annual 19th-century holiday celebration, will take place at Ohio Village on Saturday, November 27, December 4, 11 & 18, 5:30-9 p.m., and Sunday, November 28, December 5, 12 & 19, Noon-5 p.m. Bring the family to see a bustling village full of joyful townsfolk taking part in holiday traditions of the 19th Century. Interact with Ebenezer Scrooge, Jacob Marley and characters from Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol,” and enjoy holiday music and various family-friendly activities throughout the village:
- Watch an interactive presentation of “A Christmas Carol”
- Take part in hands-on activites such as making Christmas cards and evergreen bundles
- Listen to Urban Strings Columbus Youth Orchestra at the village church
- Enjoy local food trucks and support local vendors
- Shop our Artisan Market and find items related to historic trades and crafts of the era
- Explore Jewish holiday traditions of the 1890s and even a spin a dreidel
- Meet Santa Claus himself and other classic characters
Tickets must be purchased in advance online HERE. There will be no walk-up ticket sales. Timed entry for Saturdays includes 5:30, 6 or 6:30 p.m., and Noon, 12:30 or 1 p.m. for Sundays. Discounted tickets for Ohio History Connection members. Pricing: $11 member adult, $7 member youth, $16 general admission adult, $12 general admission youth (ages 4-12) and free for children 3 and under.
Health & Safety
Ohio History Connection and Ohio Village continue to follow guidelines provided by the local, county and state officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Masks are required at all indoor locations in the Ohio History Center & ohio Village to help limit the spread of the more infectious variants of COVID-19.