Nominations for the 2018 Small Business Leader Award are now closed.
At the Columbus Chamber, small businesses are the core of our membership and an integral part of the Columbus business community. That’s why we honor the leaders of those businesses every year with our Small Business Leader Award, presented at our Chamber Annual Meeting.
The Small Business Leader Award honors any owner, founder, president, managing partner or CEO whose business exemplifies success through increased sales, number of employees and contributions to the community. Anyone is free to nominate a small business leader, and nominations are simple – complete our short nomination form to get started!
To be eligible for the Small Business Leader Award, the following criteria must be met:
- Must be a Columbus Chamber member in good standing.
- Must be the CEO, founder,president or managing partner of the company. Note: You may nominate up to four persons who jointly own and operate the business.
- Must have been in operation for at least three consecutive years.
- Must be a for-profit company.
- Small businesses are defined as those having 500 or fewer employees.
The Columbus Chamber has highlighted our small business community’s leaders for over 30 years. View our Small Business Leader Award Hall of Fame here.
For more information, contact Somers Martin at email@example.com or 614.225.6919.