- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (800) 675-5066
NWBOC was established in 1995 for the purpose of increasing competition for corporate and government contracts through implementation of a pioneering economic development strategy for women business owners. NWBOC is a national not-for-profit corporation, and is the first third-party, national certifier providing WBE Certification.
NWBOC helps you promote your business in several ways. Once you are WBE certified with NWBOC, you are automatically listed in or have access to the following promotional tools, all FREE:
- Complimentary Platinum Level Vendor listing in NWBOC’s interactive eProcurement MarketPlace (Value $300)
- Complimentary listing in NWBOC’s internal procurement database of WBE-certified companies;
- Procurement list of over 1,000 private and public sector purchasing contacts;
- The NWBOC Quarterly Newsletter, in which your “good news” story can be highlighted;
- The NWBOC logo and WBE Certification designation so that you can add it to your marketing materials and website.
- WBE Certification is a tool you use for new business opportunities, to help set your company apart in the marketplace, and to add credibility.