We hope this communication finds you safe and well! The COVID-19 virus continues to dominate the news cycle, and maybe it is also dominating your personal and professional conversations. A Plus Staffing is no different; for everyone, whether directly affected or not, COVID-19 is a huge stressor shaking up our psyche, triggering our fears and uncertainties and certainly many of our businesses. But there are two things we do know. All crises are different, and all crises will end. And although no one knows yet, how this crisis will end, what we do know is that – we are all in this together.
In the meantime, at A Plus Staffing, the business slowdown has served as an opportunity to advance our operations to serve you better.
Our end to end technology transformation, including our newly launched on demand app JobPro, is designed to leverage a workforce that is increasingly comfortable with distributed work environments through mobile and other technologies that enables much more fluid life/work/balance for candidates. JobPro is also designed to offer our clients greater transparency, more qualified candidates and faster fill times.
What this means for you:
- Right people – matching he right workers for your business based on specific criteria
- Quicker response times
- Faster fill times for open positions
- Monitor and verify worker time and attendance in real time
- Client and worker feedback loop on worker performance and work experience
For your assigned workers:
- Employees can’t get lost – the app includes mapping/shift details
- Helping with time keeping – clock in/out on their smart phone & calendar syncing
- Instantly notify qualified and preferred employees of opportunities which means faster fill for you
While no technology can replace the human element, we will now be able to fill job openings much faster and ensure the best candidates are matched to fit your needs. For more information, please reach out directly at 614-328-9994. In the meantime, please let us know how we can best support you during these times and always – we are in this together!