Member Spotlight by Dwight Williams & Terrence Williams, T.D.R. LLC
Provide us with a brief summary of your business’ services.
Total Computer Recyclers (DBA: T.D.R. LLC) offers three primary services:
- Free electronic recycling Events (can be used for fundraising, employee collection day, Charity donation, etc.).
- Free Inventory Recycling (all electronics, computer related items, metals (cabinets, desk, chairs) Purchasing options available.
- Free office, warehouse, and factory liquidations (clean out an area of equipment that is no longer in use).
Tell us about your company’s mission and values.
T.D.R. LLC is a family owned company that is dedicated to saving as much of the natural resources by means of restoring or recycling of any existing manufacture Product. T.D.R. LLC also does the restoration and recycling process in a professional, honest, and prompt manner.
What are the services you use the most (or are looking forward to using) from the Columbus Chamber?
Our Goal for the Columbus Chamber because of their connections and personal presence with many different companies is to get us three new clients for each of our business recycling services which are:
- Free electronic recycling events
- Free Inventory Recycling
- Free office, warehouse, and factory liquidations
We are active by means of communication including the internet (web sites, social media sites, and community events. Also informed by professional magazines and associated with local businesses.
What is your company culture like?
T.D.R. LLC has a family culture of Trustworthiness, Professionalism, and Promptness, to get the job done.
What makes Columbus such a great place to do business?
Columbus is a great place to do business because of the large variety of businesses, friendly people, and the rapid growth within the economy.