HGC has been a long-time partner of the Castellini family, working in the Great American Ball Park for nearly a decade. The team was brought in to complete extensive renovations and upgrades to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum, presented by Dinsmore. The Reds Hall of Fame pays tribute to Cincinnati’s legacy as the hometown of the first professional baseball team, the Red Stockings, who threw their first pitch in 1869. The Museum keeps the memories alive of the inspiring and compelling characters seen in each team and season, engaging more and more fans each year.
This was an incredible high-profile project with a tight schedule, and the team is proud to showcase the final product. The upgrades included:
- 9 new galleries
- 100 cases housing more than 7,000 artifacts
- New imagery interspersed throughout the museum
- Comprehensive AV upgrades to present Reds history in a new, interactive way
- 360-degree interactive theater in the Hall of Fame plaque gallery
- Five Champions room for special events, in honor of the 5 championship teams in Reds history