Member Spotlight by Hailey Stangebye, Content Manager at Warhol & WALL ST.
Provide us with a brief summary of your business’ services.
We deliver authentic and meaningful marketing experiences that are inspired by people and driven by culture. Through strategy, art and experience, we build stronger relationships between our clients and their customers.
Tell us about your company’s mission and values.
Our mission is to be the best creative agency in the world. We have 10 core values that help us work toward that audacious goal.
- Embrace the underdog mentality: Our campaigns and office structure challenge the status quo, but we embrace that challenge.
- Create art that inspires: We’re proud of each piece of creative produced through our company because we use artistic expression to spark conversation and connection.
- Don’t create with your end-user in mind, create with your end user: You know your business best, which is why we collaborate on a strategy that fits perfectly based on your unique goals.
- Make an impact: Every piece of art we create is beautiful, but it also resonates with our target audience.
- Own the C.R.E.A.T.I.V.E. Treatment and the customer experience: Shoot us an email to learn more about this one!
- Show us your superpower: We encourage each member of our team to show us their unique strengths.
- Plan in detail, execute excellence, measure what matters: We implement strategic plans through beautiful creative, and then we measure the impact that we’ve had through analysis.
- Experience life: We care about what our team does outside of the office! The members of our team have a finger on the pulse of their communities, they engage in new experiences, climb mountains, you name it.
- Be kind: To ourselves, to each other, to our clients and to their audience.
- Believe in the impossible
What are the services you use the most (or are looking forward to using) from the Columbus Chamber?
We value community. We’re excited to network and partner with other businesses that have a vision and a plan to make Columbus a better home for everyone.
How do you stay engaged with trends that you see in your industry?
The core members of our team and our network of creatives (The Creative Playground) each bring a unique perspective to the table. We hold space for those that have different experiences, ages, races, ethnicities and life paths. If you want to speak to a new trend, bring someone familiar with that trend to the table.
What is your company culture like?
Our company culture is fueled by communication and teamwork. Each person on our team has their own superpower, and we encourage them to embrace and share those strengths. We wholeheartedly believe that the more inclusive and communicative we are, the more successful we’ll be in life and in business.
What makes Columbus such a great place to do business?
In Columbus, we love community, collaboration and partnership. It’s the Columbus way! This is great place to do business because leaders support and communicate with one another. I think we’re acutely aware that if one business succeeds, then we all benefit.