With spring nearly here, now is the time to address tree health issues that are commonplace this time of year. Some issues I am already beginning to see include:
- Browning of needles on evergreens (as well as discoloration and wilting on deciduous trees as leaves emerge)
- Damage to twigs and branches
- Cracks or splits in the bark
- Structural instability resulting from root damage
- Deer browsing on many plant types as these animals search for any food they can find
- Deicing salt damage on trees near pavement and walkways
I am recommending a spring inspection for all my clients so that issues can be identified and treated before serious damage occurs. Please call me at 614-239-7558 or contact me online for a consultation.
After winter, many plants are under stress and prone to insect and disease infestations. Now is the time to act for healthy, spring trees. Call me at 614-239-7558 or email ebrownlee@Bartlett.com.