Our mission is to lead and support economic growth and development in
the Columbus Region. That means we work to attract new businesses into
our Region; retain and expand businesses; and cultivate startups. We
work to connect small, medium and large corporate businesses with
people, resources and information – all to help businesses grow and
What does that mean for you?
- Leveraging our Contacts to Contracts Program to connect to
larger businesses and corporations to keep dollars in the Columbus
- Participating in our Attract & Retain Talent
initiative designed to build and maintain a workforce in our Region
that meets business needs;
- Leveraging the Chamber’s advertising and event sponsorship opportunities to increase the visibility of your business;
- Networking events designed to provide your business the opportunity to meet your next customer or supplier.
with public sector officials to voice your opinion and concerns while
the Chamber advocates on behalf of all members for a business friendly
- Utilizing our cost savings programs such as
workers compensation (Gates McDonald), healthcare (Anthem), or office
supplies (Office Depot), to name a few.