- When: May 14, 2013 at 9:00am - 12:00pm
Columbus State Community College Center for Workforce Development (4th fl)
315 Cleveland Avenue
Columbus, OH 43215
- Hosted By: Columbus State Community College
- Event Type: Chamber
- Event Series: Logistics Networking Nights
Move Ahead with a Job in Logistics
The logistics industry is a driver of the Columbus Region economy. The Columbus Region Logistics Council and the Columbus Chamber, in cooperation with Columbus State Community College, are working together to support the growth of this industry through the semi-annual logistics job fair.
Operations managers and supervisors, facilities and maintenance leadership, compliance coordinators, program managers, business developers, drivers and warehouse workers, office administrators, and customer service, pricing, track and trace are among the most needed and available skills in the industry.
Educational sessions by our partners:
- Job Seeker presentations/ training conducted by COWIC’s Jo Youngs
- Job Seeker presentations/ training conducted by Ohio Means Jobs’ Tanya Calbert–search for jobs, internships and apprenticeships; ost a resume; apply for jobs; attend virtual career fairs; perform on-line job ad analysis; explore careers
- Resume critique and appraisal by Career Mentors’ Bernie Noel
Parking is free (parking map).
The event is free for job seekers to attend. No registration is required for job seekers.
Registration for employers is now full.
Employers who will exhibit include:
Abercrombie and Fitch Distribution Center
Career Mentors, LLC
Kelly Services, Inc.
Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (MORPC)
Ohio Christian University
Pacer International, Inc
Panther Expedited Services
Performance Training Solutions
Reliable Staffing Resources
Stella & Dot
Total Quality Logistics
WCA LOGISTICS, LLC
List current as of March 26.Register