- When: May 16, 2012 at 7:30am - 9:30am
Brio Tuscan Grille
3993 Easton Station
Columbus, OH 43219
- Event Type: Chamber
The Future of Retail in a Changing Economy
Fast Forward! What’s on the horizon for retail in this changing economy? Join the Franklin County Board of Commissioners at the 2012 Franklin County Retail Summit, and you’ll find out.
- Gain insights on the county’s retail industry from the Franklin County Board of Commissioners, and learn how to leverage support from county operations
- Hear from one of the country’s top developers, Yaromir Steiner, Founder, Chief Executive Officer, Steiner + Associates
- Be inspired by leading retail executives and marketing experts during a marketing trends panel featuring Glen Gammons, President and CEO, JC’s 5 Star Outlets; Neil Widerschein, Chief Creative Officer, SBC Advertising; Klay Huddleston, Vice President of Retail, Resource Interactive; Ryan Vesler, Owner, Homage
- Get the scoop on the Franklin County retail scene in the Franklin County Retail Report by the Columbus Chamber’s Research Director Jung Kim
- Connect with other retailers and developers from Franklin County
There is no charge to attend the Retail Summit. A Continental breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m., and the program will begin at 8 a.m. This event is presented by the Franklin County Commissioners.
Brio Tuscan Grille is located in the heart of Easton Town Center across from the Gap. For directions and parking, please visit www.eastontowncenter.com. Parking areas located near Brio Tuscan Grill are the Southwest and East Garages. Metered street parking is also available.
For more information on the Franklin County Retail Summit, email email@example.com or call (614) 225.6946.Register