Cooperative Business Services provides comprehensive member business lending solutions for credit unions, including analysis, underwriting, servicing, documentation preparation, pricing, education, training, and strategic planning. Cooperatively owned by the OCUL Services Corporation and eight credit unions, Cooperative Business Services gives credit unions the opportunity to participate in Member Business Lending at a minimal cost without acquiring all of the loan risk on their balance sheets.
Why We're Chamber Members
The Columbus Chamber has a very significant and prestigious presence in the business world here in Columbus. We view this as an excellent opportunity to partner with other Chamber members and develop long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships.
Fun Facts about Cooperative Business Services
- We are on target to close $30 million in new business loans in Central Ohio this year!
- CBS, LLC likes to hire individuals with very unique names: Circe, Francia, Pepper, Dailyn, Jenyel…to name a few.
- Credit Unions are nonprofit entities.
- We are the largest Credit Union business lending cooperative in the Midwest, with more than 60 affiliated Credit Unions.
- Our borrowers have a chance to meet the President/CEO of their respective Credit Union when they join!
- In addition to top notch personalized service, creative financing and expedient decision making, we offer no prepayment penalties on our loans – ever!